Thursday, July 30, 2015

Travel Wishlist


I thought I would share with you guys my travel wishlist, pretty much all the places I want to go to when I have enough money saved. I don't think I would go to all these destinations in one trip because I want to be able to stay in one destination for a while to at least get a feel of the culture. Not sure if I would be brave enough to travel by myself so I'd definitely be asking one of my friends whether they would come with me.

  • England
I think England would be a fun place to visit and it definitely would be very easy to navigate around since I won't have to learn different phrases in another language that I would probably butcher. I know I am addicted to makeup because the thought of being able to go into a Boots store has me excited, I can't wait for the day that I will be able to go to England!
  • United States of America
I think I would love to go to the United States of America not only to see what's it's like there but to mostly visit family that I do have over there and see how similar or maybe how different our lives are.
  • South Korea
This is definitely a place in which I've heard about a lot especially on YouTube because of Eat Your Kimchi (w/ Simon and Martina). I would love to be able to experience the culture here, eat delicious fresh food, and buy Korean makeup.
  • Japan
Everyone talks about Japan being their own world and having this amazing culture that can't be replicated. I want to be able to step into their world and I think it would be amazing to experience the future in the present if that makes sense to anyone.
  • Hong Kong (already been here but I would love to go again)
I went to Hong Kong after graduating high school and I honestly can't wait to come back here not only for shopping but also because Disneyland was amazing! Haha! :)
  • France 
My brother has been to France and he is always mentioning all the places he's been to there and all the lovely food he ate. I won't lie, I really want to go just to enjoy the food but from what I'm told, if I ever go I definitely need to explore the city and the streets.

Tell me in the comments what you guys think of these destinations and what country you would love to travel to. Keep smiling and enjoy your day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting picks! I would love to go to England and the U.S. as well. Also Greece! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete