Sunday, April 5, 2015

Favourite Lip Colours


I own a lot of lip products ranging from lip balms to lipsticks, so I thought I would share with you my favourite lip colours to wear. My favourite lip colours are products which were bought from Priceline so you won't be finding any high end products although you could probably find a similar colour if you wanted to, in a high end lipstick.



Sorry for these washed out swatches, I can't find the right lighting or get the camera to really capture there true colours. So from left to right:

  • Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick - Shine 22 (this is a lovely pinky red colour that is sheer but can be built up to an opaque colour).
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Lovesick (a nice fuchsia colour that is blue toned which makes my teeth look really white).
  • Bourjois Rogue Edition Velvet - 07 Nude-ist (a pinky brown that actually turns a little more coral as you wear it).
  • Maybelline Colour Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss - 09 Electric Shock (a barbie pink that suits most looks).
  • Savvy Ultra Matte Lip Gloss - Icon (a bright purple which really makes me feel more confident and energised when I'm feeling down or tired).

What are you favourite lip colours to wear throughout the year? Leave me a comment down below, keep smiling and enjoy your day! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with the Bourjois lip velvets <3 I have that same colour and it lasts for so long without drying my lips!! What more can a girl ask for!
    Sasha xoxo
    http://thatsashajay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try other colours in their range, any suggestions? Also thank you for commenting :)

      Delete