Friday, February 27, 2015

Sugar Baby Ticket To Beauty Beautif-Eye Natural Palette Review


I can never find reviews on the Sugar Baby cosmetics and after seeing them available at Myer and Target I decided to just go and purchase their Beautif-Eye Natural Palette which is also called Ticket To Beauty. I've used the palette for three months now so I would like to say I have a pretty good opinion on its texture and quality, hence this short review.



The palette is $19.95 and comes with 14 eye shadow shades in which half are shimmery and half are matte. As the name of the palette would suggest, the shadows range from creams, browns, and dark greys. The eye shadows are quite pigmented and the matte shades do not have fallout unlike the shimmery shades where there is a little bit of fallout if they are over-layered, which I found out after doing my make up in dim lighting and over applying the shadows. None of the shadows are chalky and don't seem to crease or fade with wear, although I always apply my eye shadows over a primer either with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance or with the ELF Eyelid Primer.

This palette also comes with a mirror but because of the lighting it is not pictured below.


I hope this review was helpful for anyone who is interested in the Sugar Baby palette and if you have any questions or want to see swatches, please feel free to ask in the comments. Keep smiling and enjoy your day! :)

Note: This palette is purchased by my own money and my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment