Friday, April 17, 2015

Kit Cosmetics Tropical Coconut Milk Hand Cream Review


I haven't found anything from kit cosmetics that I wanted to try but while I was Mecca I saw the Kit Cosmetics skin care range which was called Body Kit. I instantly loved the smell of one of their hand creams which was tropical coconut milk, and after using it for a few months here is my review.

The hand cream can be found at all Mecca stores for $19.95, it comes in a fluro green/yellow metal tube that can be squeezed flat to ensure you get every last drop of hand cream. The first thing you will notice with this hand cream from Kit Cosmetics is definitely the smell and true to its labelling it is really the scent of coconut milk with maybe a touch of almond which I think is because it contains almond oil.


The cream itself is white and a little warning for you all before you try it in stores, is that it is a cream that applies oily. Although it does sink in fairly quickly you will be stuck with really oily hands for at least a couple of minutes. This is a great hand cream to apply at night before you go to bed, the cream leaves an invisible barrier around the hand that you won't notice until you actually wash it off so don't be too surprised when you feel a slight slickness in the morning when you go to wash your hands.

I would recommend this cream if you want something that is hydrating and smells like coconut milk but there are other hand creams out there which I think are better and more hydrating than this one from Kit Cosmetics. Leave me a comment down below on your favourite hand cream to use, keep smiling and enjoy your day! :)

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard about it (: my favorite handcream is the d'olive by Dalan, that's a turkish brand
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kit is an Australian brand which I don't think has branched outside of the country yet. I might see if they sell your favourite hand cream online to try, I love trying out hand creams. Thank you for leaving me a comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Great review, I personally like The Body Shop's mango handcream best :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love their mango scent, especially in the form of their body butter, might give their hand creams a try :) Thank you for leaving me a comment!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great product!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete