Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Current Skin Care Routine


It has been awhile since my skin has felt so smooth so I'm showing you guys what I'm currently using to ensure I don't have dry patches on my skin. Of course this routine is the one I've been using since Spring so I might need to change things up in Winter when it gets cold. Keep in mind with some of these products I do use them on different days like for example I don't use the two types of face wash or face mask in a day. With that said, let's get started:


Face
Make up removers
  • Garnier Clean Sensitive Make Up Remover
  • Swisspers Naturals Aloe Facial Cleansing Wipes
  • Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam


Face wash and exfoliators
  • Puretopia Whisk Away Creamy Face Cleanser
  • Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 (Cleanser and Mask)
  • St Ives Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask
  • Missha Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling Gel


Face masks
  • Models Prefer THIRST stop! Hydrating and Calming Mask
  • Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask
  • Water Angel Snail Moisturing Mask


Moisturisers
  • Avene Eau Thermale (Thermal Spring Water Spray)
  • L'oreal Skin Perfection Correcting Serum
  • Swisse Sensitive Vitamin E Face Moisturiser
  • Lanolips 101 Ointment - Peach


Body
Body wash and creams
  • Original Source Lemon and Tea Tree Shower Wash
  • Dettol ProFresh Body Wash - Peach Burst
  • Original Source British Strawberry Body Butter
  • Sanctuary Spa 5 Day Moisture Creamy Body Oil


Hope you guys enjoyed seeing my skin care routine I've been using for the past half a year with the exception of the moisturiser which I've only been using for a month (my skin actually prefers this moisturiser than the one I was using previously). Comment down below what skin care item has been your favourite this past month? Keep smiling and enjoy your day! :)

Note: All products have been bought with my own money and any opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Do you recommend using this Thermal Water spray? (: Or do you know another brand with a better product? - thank you!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Thermal Water spray is a good product to use after washing my face with warm water, the cold spray helps to close my pores or when it's really hot outside and I want to freshen up my face without ruining my make up. A lot of other brands do make similar sprays so if they're cheaper you can use them as an alternative.I am actually thinking about using a tea tree & witch hazel toner to help keep my pores clean and prevent blackheads from forming instead of the Avene spray.
      I hope that helped you and I didn't ramble on for too long :) Thank you for leaving me a comment!

      Delete